Sample cover letter for a marketing manager
The best way to market yourself is with a top notch cover letter.
Use your marketing skills on your best client: you.
Are you an ace when it comes to marketing products and services, but stuck when promoting yourself for marketing manager jobs? Get inspiration by viewing this marketing cover letter sample below.
If you need additional writing tips, join Monster today, so the experts at Monster's Resume Writing Service can help you impress employers with a high-impact resume for jobs in marketing.
15 Park Way
Sometown, CA 55555
Home: 555-555-5555 | Cell: 444-444-4444
Available to Relocate
Feb. 28, 2017
Ms. Janet Ramos
1515 Market St.
Sometown, CA 55555
Re: Marketing manager position advertised on Monster.com
Dear Ms. Ramos:
I read your advertisement for a marketing manager with great interest. If you are seeking to augment your leadership team with an experienced and accomplished marketing professional known for breakthrough results, please consider my enclosed resume.
As JKL Company’s marketing manager since 2015, I direct all phases of both the creative and technical elements of marketing initiatives including data mining, brand creation, print/Web collateral development, lead generation, channel partner cultivation, customer segmentation/profiling, as well as CRM and acquisition strategies.
Perhaps most importantly, I offer a history of proven results, as evidenced by the following marketing accomplishments for my current employer:
- Captured a 28% expansion in customer base since 2015, achieved during a period of overall decline in the retail industry.
- Led national marketing campaign (comprised of trade show, media and PR initiatives) of company’s newly launched technology services division.
- Developed and executed SEO strategy that achieved and sustained top 3 rankings on Google and Bing (organic, nonpaid results) for key product search terms.
- Oversaw creation of new company logo and rebranded 100+ products to cement a cohesive corporate identity and support new company direction.
Given the opportunity, I’m confident in my ability to achieve similar groundbreaking marketing results for XYZ Company.
Ms. Ramos, I would welcome the chance to discuss your marketing objectives and ways I can help you attain them. Feel free to call me at 555-555-5555 to arrange a meeting. I look forward to speaking with you.
See all sample cover letters on Monster.
A well-crafted cover letter can be a powerful job search tool. Your Marketing Coordinator cover letter should be brief and highlight some of your skills, experiences and accomplishments that are most relevant to the job. Check out the Marketing Coordinator cover letter sample below for a bit of inspiration.
Dear Ms. Betty Payne:
As a successful Marketing Director with experience leading teams to generate unsurpassed revenue growth, I am an extremely focused, driven and results-oriented leader. I have extensive skills in the areas of revenue acceleration, market analysis, B2B sales, and development of major marketing initiatives.
I am a dedicated consultive sales/marketing expert with in-depth knowledge of client relationship management and leveraging sales techniques in order to grow market share. I possess the ability to clearly relate complex solutions to clients. My leadership skills enable me to turn around non-performing teams into profitable units generating new business. I am now seeking the opportunity to utilize my experience for your firm as a Marketing Director.
My highlights range from continuously meeting multi-million dollar goals to developing key partnerships. A sample of key contributions includes:
- Optimized marketing efforts with high impact campaigns, resulting in 200% revenue increase, from $500K to over $2M. Continue to grow 10% year over year.
- Increased client’s overall profits by 250% through facility improvements and streamlined operations, boosting rental sales.
- Drove revenues 10-12% above National REITs in rental sales.
- Administered 40+ commercial real estate development projects from site selection, feasibility, financing, and construction to opening day.
I would welcome the opportunity to discuss my offerings with you in a more personal setting and I have included my contact information for your convenience. Thank you in advance for your consideration and I look forward to our conversation.